Guide for shade net installation and maintenance
Here are some essentials points for shade net maintenance to improve shade net life time:
- Shade net should be selected according to the dimensions of your environment. Stretching at the edges should not cause increase shade net width or length.
- Building Lime, cement, sulfur compounds and chemical fertilizers have a destructive effect on the anti-UV compounds within shade cloth. If these materials locate adjacent to the shade net, they will strongly reduce durability and resistance against sunlight, and shade net will be out of warranty.
- We recommend that, after receiving shade net packages, keep them in the covered area and do not expose them against sunlight before installation.
- Shade nets should not be rubbed with sharp objects during installation.
- For installation, Use coated wire tow or plastic coated metal pipes to build retaining structure.
- Use special clips to install shade net. The clips should be mounted at a maximum distance of 50 cm from each other on the edge of the shade cloth.
Published: 17:02:08 1398/03/30